Monday, September 28, 2009

My Bike Trip For 2009

This year my bike trip was not as long as last year, I decided to only make a nine day trip down the Oregon Coast starting at Longview Washington and riding out to Fort Stevens park and finishing up in Erika California.


Netty dropped me off in Longview where I proceeded out to the coast on HWY 30 to Fort Stevens.




The first night I stayed at Fort Stevens state park and it could have been a good night sleep but for some reason the park has chosen to put the trash compactor next to the Biker Hiker camp and I had to lesson to people run it most of the night. But it was good but I did have a wet tent in the morning because of heavy fog at night, which left me with a wet tent at the next camp.





I camped at Nehalem Bay State Park and I had time to dry my tent and I went on a bike trip into Manzanita to check out the town which I had never don before. Its a cool little town I would like to come back some time with the car and spend more time checking it out.





It was foggy and cool most every day of this trip and I found myself drying everything out every day, so it wasn't my best bike trips but I always have a good time some just better then others.




No comments:

The Future Home Site

The Future Home Site
Its not as bad as it looks

My Ride To The Beach

My Ride To The Beach
There are not two Seagulls alike