Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baseball in New York

We had to go and watch the Yankees play a game while in town and what are the chances we get our tickets three months before we go and it ends up being the game where Jeter brakes the all time hit record set by L0u Garig. I have liked the Yankees since I was a little kid and Jeter is one of my favorite players.




It was fun to go to the new stadium the first year it was open and to go to the old stadium last year was time I will always remember.


This is Jeter hitting his record braking hit 2722, it was so cool the crowed went crazy, it was worth setting in the cold and rain to see it. The game was one and a half hours rain delay and then called in the 7th for rain.







We were there for Erik's Birthday, it was grate fun we went out for dinner at the Tavern On The Green and we gave here present at here apartment. We gave her a cook stove for backpacking.

No comments:

The Future Home Site

The Future Home Site
Its not as bad as it looks

My Ride To The Beach

My Ride To The Beach
There are not two Seagulls alike