Sunday, October 4, 2009

US OPEN 2009 2009 trip to New York

Broad and I went to the US OPEN again this year, but we had semi-finals tickets this time and the good thing was it was not as hot as last year. Its just a good time going out and walking around the grounds because their is a good spirit of fun just being there. I forgot how much it cost to eat there and that when you get on the ground they have you and if you are hungry you need to get it from them. I had a hot dog, frys, a cookie and a drink that cost me $21.oo.


This stadium is the biggist tennis stadium in the world holding 22,000. We had seats up high but we were on the side unlike last year (we were on the end), but the seats are good any where you sit.










One of the two matchas we watched was the Williams sisters doubles match.



No comments:

The Future Home Site

The Future Home Site
Its not as bad as it looks

My Ride To The Beach

My Ride To The Beach
There are not two Seagulls alike