Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have an old Friend that lives up north of Spokane about 60 miles in a little town called Usk which has no more then a store, a post office,a tavern and a cafe. I used to go up and visit him once a year, but because life has gotten so busy I haven't been up there for a few years, so I decided to have road trip this last week to make a visit.



I had to stop and take some pictures of the wind mills on the gorge, for some reason they just fascinate me because there so big and they are turning so slow. I think there has to be hundreds of them.

Larry likes tractors so he looks for old ones and then repairs and paints them. They get alot of snow up his way most of the winter so he uses them to plow. The one thing that he has wanted for a long time is a crawler so when he had the chance to get this old one from Barbs uncle he went all the way to Eugene Oregon for it.


This is Larry on it. When Larry called me last month to tell me about it I new it was time to go up to visit because you see I have always wanted to drive a crawler.

I think I have wanted to drive one from the time I was a little kid so here I am driving it in his driveway and I don't have pictures but I did take it out back and push up some brush and move some dirt.




It was cold up at his house and I did run into some snow on the drive home. Larry and Barb are good Friends and I always have a good time when I visit.

1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

Love the pictures of you on the tractor! :o)

The Future Home Site

The Future Home Site
Its not as bad as it looks

My Ride To The Beach

My Ride To The Beach
There are not two Seagulls alike